Cabbage Patch Bakery is on a Yorkshire – born mission to take over the bloomin’ world by baking it healthier cakes that feed the soul of any occasion, and are mind-blowing to behold.Inspired by the sweet tooth of Beccy’s Grandma and her dietary needs – we simply will not stop until everyone, everywhere is having their cake and eating it. Regardless of dietary demands.
Cabbage Patch Cakes are a little bit different. We are always hard at work on new notions and potions to reduce fat, sugar and hard to digest elements. It means every creation that leaves our bakery is enriched with natural vegetables, laced with ingenious superfoods, and is the healthiest cake you’ve ever blown candles off.It’s not all about the health benefits though. Vegetables add so much more to a cake. Their dreamy crumb texture and the moistness make for the most delicious dessert – and in turn, each vegetable adds natural sweetness and structure without the need for additives and tonnes of sugar.
We source our eggs from local christian charity project Caring for Life at Crag House Farm, Cookridge, dairy products from Longley Farm, Holmfirth, rapeseed oil from Wharfe Valley Farm and all our wonderful veggies from our local greengrocers, Sutcliffe's of Farsley.
Natalie J - "The most delicious cakes and brownies I have ever tasted! And because they have veggies in, I feel less guilty about eaten so many of them! 100% recommend for your cake fix or special occasion!"
James B - "Genuinely the most lovely person who creates the most incredible cakes! Our consultation was an absolute delight and Beccy was incredibly accommodating with our indecision and dietary requirements. Do yourself a favour, save yourself some hassle and get the best cakes in Yorkshire."
Angela H - "I was very lucky that Beccy was able to fit my last minute cake order in, as I was aware she was extremely busy. What a star she is! Such a stunning and delicious cake I had made by this very talented young lady. Beccy took on board all the little touches I had mentioned and managed to incorporate them on the cake. Just wonderful! The cake was moist and so tasty, but disappeared all too quickly!"
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.