Tea Tasting Discovery Pack with Booklet
Ideal for any novice or even experienced tea lover, this exciting and informative course has been put together to introduce the wonderful world of loose leaf tea.
An illustrated booklet is included which details what tea is, how it is processed and the different categories of tea.
These categories are: white tea, green tea, oolong, black tea and pu-erh tea.
One or two tea examples are supplied for each category. Enough of each type tea is provided to make between five and ten cups of delicious premium tea.
Only the finest quality tea is supplied with our course, each of which has been ethically sourced from small privately owned tea gardens. There are specific notes and brewing tips for each of the teas provided with the course.
Teas included in the course are:
- White Peony – a top grade white tea picked from wild bushes in China.
- Japanese Cherry – a naturally flavoured green tea from Japan
- Superior Gunpowder – a top grade gunpowder green tea from China
- Iron Goddess of Mercy Oolong – the finest Oolong tea from Fujian
- Sri Lankan Orange Pekoe – full leaf black tea from the mountains of Sri Lanka
- China Rose Congou – delicate black tea naturally flavoured with rose petals
- Pu-erh – a 2 year fully matured pu-erh from Yunnan
Chantler Teas is a plastic free company. The course is supplied in a cardboard box and the tea packaging is made from biodegradable plant material.
White Peony – white tea, China.
Japanese Cherry – green tea, sour cherry, Japan
Superior Gunpowder – gunpowder green tea, China
Iron Goddess of Mercy Oolong –Oolong tea, Fujian, China
Sri Lankan Orange Pekoe – black tea, Sri Lanka
China Rose Congou – black tea, rose petals
Pu-erh – pu-erh, Yunnan, China
This product is eligible for
free Economy Delivery.
|Tracked Express Delivery||
Not currently available for this location.