Hampers of England & Cherry Picked Hampers is an independent business established in 2015 in rural Dorset.
We create beautiful hampers filled with food and drink of the highest quality products.
Any of our selection of hampers make the ideal gift for friends or family and can also provide an excellent choice for businesses.
Our hampers are available all year round and we deliver throughout the UK and Ireland. Each and every hamper is designed from scratch by ourselves with our customers at heart. Most importantly our food and drink hampers combine quality packaging with the finest food and drink that England has to offer, including award-winning produce. In fact after investing time and effort visiting suppliers and food shows, we were so impressed with the quality and range of food produced in England, that we saw no reason to look outside of the country, and therefore vowed that each and every hamper would be created with produce from England.We are proud to offer a deluxe and ever-expanding range of meticulously crafted food and drink hampers to match every occasion.
We have traditional hand-woven wicker hampers, high quality contemporary gift trays or elegant boxes hand tied with ribbon, and simple environmentally friendly Jute bags.We only use products sourced from England, and we have strived to find the best and most varied products to allow us to create tasty, unique hampers for your enjoyment or as the perfect present.Including splendid wines from local Dorset vineyards, chocolate from world renowned suppliers, beer and cider from the local brewers, delectable cheeses direct from the cheesemakers and local tasty chutneys all presented in traditional hampers. Every order is very important to us, which means we carefully create and gift-wrap every single hamper by hand, and all hampers come with an optional free personalised label. Items are then delicately packed before being delivered by a reputable, tracked and signed for service.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.