Christmas is the most important gathering of the year and the rare opportunity to treat your family with a very very special meal. But is it possible to deliver to your table a Christmas turkey that is easy to cook, packed full of flavour, and delicious moist meat that makes the crowd fall silent?There is a simple solution, with over 60 years of award-winning turkey farming, Copas Traditional Turkeys have perfected the stress-free Christmas.
Our artisan high welfare way of rearing our birds guarantees you the best flavoured turkey in the country (Winner of the Best Turkey at the British Poultry Awards 2019 & 2019 Great Taste Awards). With easy to follow cooking instructions & a handy pop-up timer, cooking the most impressive Christmas dinner has never been so easy. We have even developed our Turkey Calculator to help you select exactly the right size bird for your needs. Simply tell us how many guests you are feeding, whether you would like leftovers, organic or dark meat and we’ll recommend the right bird.
Copas Traditional Turkeys are available from quality butchers nationwide or can be delivered directly to your door in time for Christmas. If you are local to the farm, why not collect your turkey at our Festive Collection Day? As final sizes cannot be guaranteed & numbers of some weights can be limited, we suggest ordering early to avoid disappointment. Everybody who orders before Bonfire Night will receive a Free Gift with their turkey.
Picture your family’s faces when you serve a beautiful, delicious, perfectly cooked turkey on Christmas Day. This Christmas move away from the daunting prospect of cooking the big meal of the year under the watchful eye of certain family members, and begin your new Christmas tradition with a Copas turkey. For once you’ve had a Copas turkey, we’ll take you under our wing and you’ll never go back. “Providing the turkey is my contribution to Christmas. Copas make sure that it is a delight to all the family. The turkey is of course delicious but it’s the attention to detail that really makes them stand out. My parents took as much pleasure in unwrapping the turkey as they did any of their presents. Copas captures Christmas perfectly.” Ceri Mitchell
It's no surprise that their delicious turkeys have won many awards, including Britians Best Turkey at the British Poultry Awards 2019, and numerous Great Taste Awards.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.