Organic Virgin Amaranth Seed Oil
Did you know that Amaranth oil contains 10x more squalene than olive oil?
Essential for cell growth and protection, squalene is also found in our bodies, but strongly decreases with age.
- With its unique ability to carry oxygen throughout your body, squalene keeps all body tissue healthier
- Powerful antioxidant and immune stimulator that helps your body protect against bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Promotes healthy heart and brain activity
- Helps prevent UV damage, that causes the breakdown of collagen and elastin
- Moisturises and transforms dull and tired-looking skin into glowing, youthful skin
Enjoy one tablespoon (approx. 10g) per day of this aromatic oil in your favourite cold foods, salads or smoothies or apply a few drops on your skin, as a moisturising, skin-renewal serum.
Erbology organic Amaranth oil is made with love from hand-picked organically grown Amaranth, cold-pressed to naturally extract the oil, which retains its distinct qualities.
Free from allergens, preservatives, glutens, and artificial colours.
100% organic cold-pressed oil from Amaranth (Amaranthus sp. (L.))
Energy 3689kJ / 881kcal, Fat 99.5g, Polyunsaturates 45.6g of which alpha-linoleic acid (Omega-6) 45.6g, Cholesterol 0g, Dietary fibre (TDFc) < 1.0g, Carbohydrate < 0.1g, Protein < 0.1g, Sodium < 0.01g, Vitamin E 30mg, Squalene 6.25g
|Standard delivery||2 to 3 working days|
|up to £29 total order value||£3.90|
|over £29 total order value||Free|
|Next Day delivery||Next Day delivery (If ordered by 12pm)|
Not currently available for this location.
Disclaimer: All product information is specified directly by the Maker. Yumbles assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. If you believe any information might be inaccurate please report it to us.