Gourmet Herb Collection (5 Tin Gift)
A beautiful set of gourmet Life of Spice herbs in a matt black presentation tube with an attached Gift Tag. Perfect for yourself, or for the foodie in your life!
The Collection contains:
- Herbes de Provence: a classic herb combination to give all foods a classic mediterranean flavour. A classic blend from the south of France, the individual herbs used and their ratios vary from house to house and village to village. This Herbes de Provence recipe comes from a traditional french recipe. Try basting chicken with olive oil, lemon juice and Herbes de Provence, mix with olive oil when roasting new potatoes or add to soups and stews.
- Herbes de la Garrigue: a robust blend of herbs from the mediterranean offering sage and basil on top of rosemary and thyme. Herbes de la Garrigue is similar to the more famous herb blend from Provence but with the additions of Sage, Fennel, Mint and Bay leaves. Garrigue is a term for the scrubland bordering the Mediterranean in Southwestern France. Use Herbes de la Garrigue anywhere you’d like some of the intense flavours of Southwestern France. Try it on grilled meats, or add a generous portion in the dough when making bread for a treat.
- Fines Herbes: a classic blend of delicately fragranced herbs for use in sauces and lighter dishes. Normally containing fresh herbs, we’ve created this dried version for your convenience to use with eggs and pasta dishes. Great with eggs, pasta dishes and dressings. Add to béchamel for a vibrantly coloured and flavoured sauce.
- Bouquet Garni: a heady combination of herbs for use with more robust sauces, stews and casseroles. Traditionally made from a bundle of fresh herbs, we’ve made a convenient Bouquet Garni blend from dried herbs that can be added to casseroles, stocks, sauces and soups. Try using Bouquet Garni with a rich Boeuf Bourgignon, great also when used to flavour chicken stock after that Sunday Roast.
- Italian Herbs: a classic selection of Italian herbs to give that authentic trattoria taste to pizza and Italian dishes. Use this blend for a quick burst of Italian inspired flavour. Sprinkle Italian Herbs over chicken prior to cooking or stir into minestrone soup for a real depth of flavour. Add to pizza dough, use in all tomato based pasta sauces or sprinkle over chicken before baking with garlic and lemon.
Herbes de Provence: Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Marjoram, Savoury and Lavender. Herbes de la Garrigue:Thyme, Rosemary, Basil, Sage, Marjoram, Savoury, Mint, Fennel, Lavender and Bay Leaves. Fines Herbes: Chervil, Chives, Parsley, Tarragon and Marjoram. Bouquet Garni: Parsley, Thyme, Tarragon, Rosemary and Bay Leaves. Italian Herbs: Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil, Marjoram and Sage.
Delivery options available for products by this seller:
|Standard Delivery||3 working days|
|up to £35 total order value||£3.50|
|over £35 total order value||Free|
|Next Day Delivery||Next working day (order cut-off 12:00PM)|
Not currently available for this location.
Disclaimer: All product information is specified directly by the Maker. Yumbles assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. If you believe any information might be inaccurate please report it to us.