The Italian Aperitivo - Cheese & Charcuterie Box
Embedded into Italian culture is the ‘aperitivo’, an essential couple of hours after finishing work to take a drink and enjoy some delicious food with friends and loved ones. Recreate this cherished Italian tradition with a selection of beautiful Italian cured meats, unique and flavoursome cheeses perfectly accompanied with some fine appetisers for an unforgettable dinner. Enough to feed 3/4 as an amazing buffet meal or up to 6 as a starter. This charcuterie selection arrives beautifully packaged in a hamper cardboard box and a personalised message can be included at the checkout if this is a gift.
Contents of the box:
- Selection between different Italian cured meats (approx. 400g in total) - In our cured meats you can recognize the genuineness and simplicity of Italy, and taste after taste, you can feel the care, passion, experience, and tradition, patiently accumulated over many years of work. The processing is still done by hand and the curing and seasoning is strictly done in the cellar only during the period from November to March: winter temperatures, humidity and experience are the masters.
Cured Meats List: Mortadella Gran Aroma - Salsiccia Tradizionale (Mild or Spicy) - Spicy Nduja - Cured Prosciutto - Red Wine Marinated Bresaola - Cured Coppa Dolce - Lightly Smoked Speck - Capocollo (Mild or Spicy) - Soppressata (Mild or Spicy) - Spianata (Mild or Spicy)
- Selection of 3 different Italian Cheeses (approx. 300g in total) - From the fields to the stables, from the milking to the dairy, and from the dairy to your table, the supply chain of our work guarantees our products to protect our consumers. Our cheeses are the result of the artisanal processing of milk, free of additives and preservatives, exclusively coming from sheep and cattle fed on natural pastures and with selected herbs and fodder.
Cheese List: Aged Caciocavallo - Aged Red Tropea Onion Pecorino - Bergorino, Aged Bergamot Pecorino - Campagnolo Cheese with Chilli Red Pepper - Classic Semi Aged Pecorino - Contadino, Soft Cow and Sheep Cheese - Cured Ricotta - Pecorino Calabrese - Semi Aged Pecorino Sovereto Monteporo - Semi Cured Marc Pecorino
- 3 Focaccias of 120g each - Made with simple and selected ingredients such as flour, water, olive oil, salt, and depending on the focaccia, cherry tomatoes, rosemary, olives, or onions, without the use of any preservative or chemical additive, our focaccias are products of the highest quality, in full compliance with the most ancient recipes and authentic traditions of Italy.
Focaccias List: Barese (Cherry Tomatoes & Olives) Focaccia - Tomato Focaccia - Rosemary Focaccia - Onion Crispy Focaccia - Tomato Crispy Focaccia - Olive Oil Crispy Focaccia - Taggiasca Olives Crispy Focaccia
- 2 Appetizers - Vegetables with the intense flavour of sun-ripened Italy, from olives and mushrooms, to tomatoes, artichokes, and aubergines, our appetisers are proposed in different combinations – natural, flavoured, marinated, or pickled – according to a vision that enhances the essence of the product, the protagonist of traditional local recipes, it’s important for us to share a taste that has the scent of home.
Appetisers List: Crushed Olives - Sun-dried Tomatoes - Grilled Aubergines - Artichoke Wedges - Pitted Leccino Marinated Olives - Sliced Mushrooms - Aubergine Fillets - Pitted Cellina di Nardò Olives - Vegetables Mix in Oil - Whole Champignons in Oil - Sweet and Sour Onions - Taggiasca Olives In Brine
- 1 Dip - A mix of intense flavours created from the artisanal crafting of classic ingredients such as tomatoes, artichokes, garlic, and olives, our dips are excellent to accompany cheese, as a complement in a sandwich, or as the perfect accompaniment for a superfine aperitif. Without the addition of dyes, preservatives, acidifiers, or artificial flavours.
Dips List: Taggiasca Olives Patè - Pomociof – Tomatoes & Artichokes cream - Garlic & Artichokes Dip - Artichokes Dip
- 1 Chutney - Our Chutneys are made with a rich mix of fruits, fresh vegetables, and spices. They are steamed with balsamic vinegar or wine vinegar and brown sugar and have been specifically produced to make a perfect accompaniment for our cheeses.
Chutneys List:Bell Pepper Chutney - Beetroot Chutney - Orange Chutney - Pomegranate Chutney
- 2 Jams - Few selected ingredients enclosed in a jar, keeping the colours and flavours unchanged our fruit jams are without added pectin, without preservatives, and without dyes, only fruit processed after harvest and in season. Excellent if paired with cheese or even by themselves to end your feast on a sweet note.
Jams List: Apple, Lemon and Pistachio Jam - Chilli Pepper Jam - Apricot Jam with White Chocolate - Carrot & Orange Jam - Apple & Blackberry Jam - Pumpkin Jam with Almonds - Fig Jam with Walnuts
All the products will be handpicked based on availability and seasonality to create the best pairings.
Shipped in our chiller boxes to guarantee arrival in peak condition. All meats and cheeses are sent out in premium condition and we recommend assembling the contents within a few days of receipt so it all tastes as best as it can. However, best before dates for all our products can be found on the individual products' labels. Our whole and ambient products will have longer use by dates which will be displayed on the packaging.
All of our cheeses are 100% dairy.
Our focaccias contain gluten.
Some of our condiments may contain nuts.
Some of our meats contain sulphites.
If you have any allergies, to be on the safe side, it's best to send us a message via the 'contact the maker' link.
Not currently available for this location.
Not currently available for this location.