Conceived and founded by Steve Adams following a dramatic lifestyle change during which he lost weight and got fitter and healthier, Steve wanted to continue to enjoy a drink but found the choice limited. So he decided to create a spirit for mindful drinkers who want to drink less but drink better.
So now you can reach for a new tipple that won’t take you over your daily calorie and carb allowance with just 28 calories per serve. LUXLO-For Gin Lovers has launched four amazing deliciously natural varieties and, what’s more, they are all sugar-free, lower-calorie and lighter in alcohol.
At just 20% ABV per 25ml measure, this is a drink that can be enjoyed as a treat any day of the week without fear of a fuzzy head impacting the next day.
Ginny-the original flavour for those who love the juniper tastes of some spirits,
Blood Orange for citrus lovers,
Passion Fruit if you are looking for something exotic or
Pomegranate & Raspberry for that popular taste of pink berries.
Pair with your favourite light tonic or try aMediterranean tonic to really elevate the exciting flavours. One serve of LUXLO contains just1⁄2 a unit of alcohol.*Lunch with a friend? Have a LUXLO and tonic with a slice of fresh fruit. Dinner with thefamily? A LUXLO over ice is perfect to sip before the meal. Catching up with friends? Why notwhip up a jug of LUXLO and lemonade over ice with chopped fruit.LUXLO’s head distiller Matt Servini worked hard to ensure that the flavour of juniper leadsLUXLO and is as detectable to the palate as it can be while maintaining a lower ABV. Withnine carefully selected botanicals, all individually distilled, the result is an exquisitelybalanced, smooth, light and refreshing, premium quality spirit.If you follow a plant-based lifestyle or actively avoid gluten, LUXLO is vibrantly vegan andgluten free.is perfect for anyone who wants to drink less but better, be mindful, live healthier, be fitter, is on a diet, losing weight or simply counting calories. At only 28 calories per serving, 20% abv and 100% sugar free, Luxlo is vibrantly vegan and gluten free. Packed with natural botanicals for the depth of flavour you expect, Luxlo has around half the calories and alcohol of any gin!
With Ginny, Blood Orange, Passion Fruit and Pomegranate & Raspberry there is a favourite for all. Luxlo is juniper led with 9 carefully selected botanicals, all individually distilled by the master distiller, and are exquisitely balanced, smooth, light and refreshing. Perfect for those looking to enjoy a great spirit and moderate, whilst being healthier.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.