Italian Gnocchetti Sardi - Good Gluten Pasta
Amazing authentic Italian pasta that's handcrafted in Gragnano, also known as the 'City of Pasta'.
This gnocchetti sardi is called 'Good Gluten Pasta' because:
- It contains only traceable Italian durum wheat semonila and spring water
- It is highly digestible, helping prevent you feeling bloated or heavy
- It is porous and made using bronze dies
- It contains more than 13.5% proteins
- Dairy free and vegan
- Free from preservatives and artificial colours
The ultimate pasta from the Amalfi coast, it makes a real difference when you cook even the simplest meal such as a pasta bowl.
Comes as 1 x 500g pack of pasta, or stock up and save with 3 x 500g packs.
Choose the pack size you want using the options on the right-hand side.
How to use: For the perfect "al dente" pasta put the pasta in enough boiling water with salt for 10-12 min, drain it then mix with a Mamma Flora sauce.
Mamma Flora aim to provide the best, authentic natural products with great Italian taste for others to enjoy. No artificial ingredients, just pure delicious goodness.Shelf life: 2 years.
100% Italian durum wheat semolina, water
Nutritional facts per 100g:
- Energy: 1509kJ / 356kcal
- Fats: 1.2g (of which saturated fatty acid: 0.26g)
- Carbohydrates: 70.6g (of which sugars: 3.53g)
- Fibres: 3.3g
- Proteins: 14.0g
- Salt: 0.002g
|Standard Delivery||2 to 3 working days|
|up to £15 total order value||£4.99|
|over £15 total order value||Free|
Not currently available for this location.
|Mamma Flora Promotions:|
|Free standard delivery for orders above £15 by Mamma Flora