Happy Healthy Christmas Hamper 2016
Now available with or without the Christmas theme!
The Happy Healthy Christmas Hamper is a carefully curated selection of quality, artisan goodies that are guaranteed to make the taste buds sing. An ideal gift to spoil the health-conscious foodie in your life.
This limited edition hamper is available for advance ordering and, on request, can also be packaged with a non-Christmas theme. Simply select your preferred date for delivery at checkout.
Typically the limited edition hamper includes:
- Courgette Crunch (40g) and Beetroot Crunch (45g): unique savoury snacks that are gently dehydrated to preserve fresh flavour and nutrients; packed with farm fresh courgettes and cashews or beetroot, walnuts and rosemary; a great alternative to the usual canapés at Christmas (gluten & dairy free). Handmade by Moral Fibre in Tring and winner of a Great Taste Award.
- Figberry Balls (80g): a naturally sweet combo of cranberries, figs, dates, raisins, and coconut with a touch of cinnamon; lightly dusted in cocoa to cut through the sweetness of the dried fruit (gluten, dairy & nut free. Handmade by Moral Fibre in Tring.
- Choco Banananut Bites (70g): a bit indulgent but still a flavour-packed raw food snack; chewy, bites of gently dehydrated bananas, dates, coconut and pecans, coated in fine 70% dark chocolate (gluten & dairy free). Handmade by Moral Fibre in Tring and winner of a Great Taste Award.
- Pepo Papa Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (100ml): an exquisite, unusual oil from Hungary that is rich in protein, Omega 3 and 6, vitamins and minerals; drizzle over vegetables and salads, use as a dip with bread or delicious poured over ice cream.
- Hazelnut & Carob Spread (170g): a guilt-free alternative to chocolate nut butters with all the health benefits of nuts and carob fruit, yet sweetened only by the vanilla beans. So tasty, you’ll want to eat straight from the jar. Handmade by Nutural World in London.
- Cracking Cranberry Chutney (200g): a bold, flavoursome chutney with warming spices and a taste of India, a perfect accompaniment for the Christmas meal. Free of refined sugar, handmade by the Cheeky Food Co. in London.
- Pukka Turmeric Gold organic tea sachets (20): refreshing and vibrant combination of turmeric, green tea, cardamom pods and lemon blended together to create an invigorating and unique taste. In traditional Chinese herbalism, turmeric is believed to ‘invigorate the blood’ and promote circulation throughout the body.
- Purdey’s Rejuvenate multivitamin fruit drink (330ml): a unique blend of botanical extracts, vitamins, grape and apple juices and spring water to leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. No added sugar.
- Savon Stories’ award-winning moisturising liquid and bar soaps: raw, organic skin food that nourishes the skin as it cleans. All their products are an exceptional mix of essential oils and quality plant-based ingredients. The alternative to the two soaps is an exquisite Argan Oil made from the Argan nut in Morocco. Ideal as a delicate, nourishing moisturiser for night time and easily absorbed by the skin. The unscented version (available on request) can also be drizzled over salads as well! It is without doubt, the king of oils. The founder of this family-run business (their grandfather) lived to 115 years. He summed his life up as ‘raw minimalism: to love the good green earth and to be rich in having less than more’.
- Special edition hand-stamped eco hamper box with Moral Fibre motif,jute and vintage stitched ribbon.
Your hamper box will be professionally packaged in an outer box for protection and delivery, and labelled with your recipient’s details.
Fully tracked delivery included.
Please note, one or more flavours might need to be substituted from time to time depending on availability.
All products in this hamper are free of gluten and dairy. Apart from the Choco Banananut Bites, the products are also free of refined sugar. We've sourced the best-tasting healthy snacks for you…your only moral dilemma - which one to eat first!
This product is eligible for
free Economy delivery.
|Economy delivery||3 to 5 working days|
|up to £20 total order value||£3.50|
|over £20 total order value||Free|
|Standard delivery||2 to 3 working days|
|up to £24.99 total order value||£3.95|
|over £24.99 total order value||£5.95|
|Next day/ Guaranteed day delivery||Next working day delivery (orders by 12pm)|
Not currently available for this location.
|Moral Fibre Food Promotions:|
|Free economy shipping on orders over £20 by Moral Fibre Food
Disclaimer: All product information is specified directly by the Maker. Yumbles assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. If you believe any information might be inaccurate please report it to us.