When I started Pasta Evangelists, I wanted to show that there is so much more to pasta than meets the eye. A world of craftsmanship, centuries of artisanal tradition and, above all, some of Italy’s finest dishes. When I came to the UK, I wanted others to experience fresh pasta, just like the handmade pasta I’d grown up making with my nonna back home in Genova.
At Pasta Evangelists, we have faith in fresh – no additives, no bad stuff: just fresh pasta as Dio intended. For us, there’s no better feeling than crafting individual pasta shapes by hand, drawing upon the centuries-old traditions of the Italian pastificio. Whether hand-filling every raviolo or carefully creating orecchiette, each piece of pasta is unique to us. With our Pasta Making Kits, we want to take you on a journey, transporting you to Italy through providing everything you need to make your own artisan, crafted pasta shapes from scratch.
As each kit contains Italian hand-crafted pasta tools, specialist ingredients and easy step-by-step instructions from our sfoglina, anyone – regardless of whether they’re a novice or pasta pro, will be able to enjoy making their own shapes…and (we hope!) become a fellow Evangelist!
Alessandro Savelli (founder) has recently been nominated as a finalist for Food & Drink Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 by the NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards. Also described as "Mind-blowingly good" by the Times Food Critic & founding Pasta Evangelist Giles Coren.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.