Vegan crunchy chocolate squares with 46% less sugar than commercial chocolate snacks.
Peakz is made in a “Charlie in the Chocolate Factory” style factory in Yorkshire. This female run company started after realising there were fewer healthier confectionery snack options that also appealed to vegans and vegetarians. They created a snack that uses rak chocolate instead of milk chocolate, and has whole grain cereal at its core.
It is a perfect snack for young and old. It can be eaten on the go, in the cinema, at school, before cycling or after a workout, during a party, in the pub, or when the afternoon peckish feelings hit you at work! The snacks are high in fibre, made with British wholegrain wheat. Packed with Iron (33% or recommended daily intake) and Vitamin B12 (25% recommended daily intake). GMO free and do not contain artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
We have fans everywhere:
LJ @wildcatfit: I love Peakz because with my busy and active lifestyle I'm often travelling or on the go but I need to fuel well so I make sure to have healthier snacks in my bag. They taste like an indulgent treat but they're vegan, low sugar and just the right amount of sweetness. I often have them as an afternoon pick me up before a busy night teaching classes!
Emily Bedford @emerlyjayne: Peakz are super easy to grab on the go, a little bit of yummy without all the calories of a massive snack! Just enough chocolate on each square without making it too overpowering.
Tatiana Price @outstandingoats: I love Peakz snacks, I think my favourite flavour is chocolate orange! I love how they’re a source of fibre, iron and B12 and make a fab snack to take to uni for a mid morning munch.
Clive Morrish @superdogrocket: Peakz are at the top of the snack game. The chocolate orange flavour always hits the spot and I usually add them to my porridge which is a treat. I especially enjoy them with a cuppa when I’m relaxing at the weekend after a long day in the garage tinkering on my car. Usually I find dark chocolate bitter but I don’t find this with Peakz, instead the flavour fully satisfies any chocolate cravings, but you don’t feel like you’ve over-indulged. They are delicious.
Grainne Mears-Bullen @cakesweightsandproteinshakes: I like trying new things and I thought they sounded delicious. Especially at around 150kcal a bag. I started off with the hazelnut flavour. Still a firm favourite and since then I’ve enjoyed the whole range! They are my absolute number 1 go to snack now at work and at the weekend. They give me my chocolate fix without feeling like I’m eating loads of sugary rubbish, and there are so many in the bag they seem to last forever. Vegan, no palm oil, high in fibre, lots of other good stuff, and less sugar than your average treat, yet I have no idea how! I’m yet to introduce them to anyone who doesn’t also absolutely adore them.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.