Win £100 of Artisan Food & Drink: British Food Fortnight Recipe Contest
To celebrate British Food Fortnight, we're giving away £100 to spend on delicious artisan food and drink at Yumbles. For your chance to win, just share your favourite British recipe here on the Yumbles Community! From beetroot smoothies to Bakewell Tarts. British curries to best-ever bacon sarnies. We want to know British food means to you!
At Yumbles, we're passionate about real food, made with passion. With over 250 of the UK's best artisan makers featured on our website, it's fair to say we're proud to be British! But as much as we love the British classics - roast dinners, Victoria Sponge - we love discovering new and exciting ideas too. We're continually inspired by the creativity of the Yumbles community, and now it's over to you!
If you share our passion for real food, we'd love you to share your favourite recipe in our British Food Fortnight Recipe Contest. You could win £100 to spend at Yumbles, so don't miss this opportunity! As long as your recipe includes at least one British ingredient, you have free reign! Just make sure you post your recipe before Saturday, October 3rd to be entered into the competition.
How to Enter:
- Click on the "Start Posting" button (above right) to post your recipe and image on the Yumbles Community. Your recipe just needs to include at least one British ingredient - whether that's beetroot or bacon, we'll leave that up to you!
- We'll review your post quickly before publishing it, so don't worry if you can't see your post on the site straight away
- We'll read through your entries, then on Monday, October 5th we'll announce the shortlist on the Yumbles Community and on social media. Make sure you're following Yumbles to be first to hear!
- From that point on, we'll let the Yumbles Community be the judges! You'll have a week to check out the other recipes on the shortlist and vote for your favourites by liking, sharing and commenting on the Yumbles Community
- You can like your own post and encourage your friends and family to do so too (in case you were wondering...)
- The post which has the highest number of shares and comments the following Friday (October 9th) will be the winner, and will receive a £100 voucher to spend on delicious artisan food and drink at Yumbles
- If your recipe has been inspired by another source (such as a blog or cookbook), that's fine - but please let us know in your post who inspired you and how you changed your creation
- You must upload a high quality image with your post (we can't publish posts which don't have an image, so get snapping!)
- The deadline for entries is midnight on Saturday, October 3rd
- This competition is open to everyone (including Yumbles makers and Community Champions), so get involved and have fun!
If you have any questions then leave a comment with your question, or get in touch via Twitter or Facebook. Good luck and enjoy! For full terms and conditions, please see the website.
Image credit: Hillside Foods
#Community #Competitions #contest #competition #give away #british food #british food fortnight
mouth-watering to share?