Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
So these Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies have been on my list to make for a long long time! Just imagine the flavours of pumpkin, oatmeal, cranberries, ginger and cinnamon in one very delicious, soft cookie! You don´t have to make this recipe in your stand mixer, your balloon whisk will do just fine!
So to make these beauties, all you need are:
- 1 cup/225g/2 sticks melted butter (I melt mine in the microwave)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (tinned or self made)
- 1 L egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Optional choices: 3/4 cup semi sweet / white chocolate chips, 1 cup raisins, 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together the flour, oats, salt, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon. In a separate mixing bowl blend together the melted butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Now add the pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract and mix until well blended. Add the flour mixture you made before and mix it all well together. Lastly add the dried cranberries.
- Line a large cookie pan with parchment/wax paper. I used my large ice cream scooper and dropped spoonfuls of dough on the cookie pan (6 per small cookie sheet/pan or 12 per large).
- Bake at 350ºF / 175ºC in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes (large cookies) or 15-20 minutes (smaller cookies).
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do! Johlene xox
#Food & Drink #baking #recipe #autumn #Recipes & Meal Ideas #cookies #cookie recipe #cranberries #pumpkin #fall recipes #pumpkin recipe #oatmeal #oatmeal recipe #fall #easy recipe #fall cookie recipe
mouth-watering to share?