Thai Corn, Chilli & Lime Croustades
Who says Christmas canapes can't be Thai? No one will be after trying these easy to make, little tasters! It's quick to make and requires little effort, especially if you already have our Spice Drops, then it really takes no time at all. These flavoursome extracts of herbs and spices make it stress-free to whip up most meals; no chopping, no struggling to find fresh lemongrass in the local shops and less time to make - hooray!
A healthy and fragrant filling to croustades and a quick way to impress your guests this Christmas...
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 200g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 mango, chopped into small cubes
- 2 spring onions, sliced very thinly
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 4 drops Cumin Spice Drops
- 4 drops Pepper Spice Drops
- 2 drops Lemongrass Spice Drops
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 32 mini croustade cups
- In a bowl add the sweetcorn, mango, red pepper and spring onions
- In another bowl mix together the sweet chilli sauce, Cumin, Pepper and Lemongrass Spice Drops and the lime juice
- Mix well and drizzle over the sweetcorn mixture and sprinkle over the chopped coriander
- Keep in the refrigerator to chill and just before serving fill in the croustades with the mixture
- Serve immediately
mouth-watering to share?