Fish Cutlets with Coriander and Ginger
A quick dinner idea that's bursting with flavour - tuna cutlets with Spice Drops and garnished with coriander. A healthy, staple meal that tastes best served with a chunky Bramley Apple chutney.
Tuna is full of Omega 3 fatty acids which are commonly known to reduce the risk of heart disease and lower cholesterol, then pair that with boiled potatoes and you've got yourself a pretty mean, post-workout meal. There are also lots of added health benefits of using concentrated Spice Drops; herbs and spices are full of good-for-you antioxidants that can boost your immune system and get your body feeling at it's best.
- 2 cans of tuna in water, drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 8 drops of Garlic Spice Drops
- 8 drops of Ginger Spice Drops
- 6 drops of Pepper Spice Drops
- 4 drops of Garam Masala Spice Drops
- 6-8 drops of Paprika Spice Drops
- 3 tbsp. fresh Coriander
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onion, fry to a golden brown colour
- Add mashed potatoes & mix well
- Add the drained tuna into the mashed potato mixture and add the Garam Masala, Pepper, Ginger and Garlic Spice Drops
- Add coriander leaves and the beaten egg to the mixture
- Once smooth, make small flat round shaped patties
- Shallow fry the cutlets in oil.
For a veggie-friendly version try swapping the tuna for sweetcorn or other finely chopped vegetables, still tastes great!
#Food & Drink #snacks #Recipes & Meal Ideas #spice drops #canapes #fish cakes
mouth-watering to share?