Squirrel Sisters Cacao Brownie Double Choc Cookies
Ingredients (Makes 6 Cookies):
1 x 40g Squirrel Sisters Cacao Brownie bar (http://squirrelsisters.com/product/cacao-brownie/)
100g Ground Almonds
40g Gluten-free plain flour (I used Doves Farm Organic:https://www.dovesfarm.co.uk/flour-and-ingredients/gluten-free-plain-white-flour-1kg/)
60g Coconut Sugar (I used Coconut Merchant: https://coconut-merchant.com/product/organic-coconut-sugar-250g-2/ )
3 x Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 x Tbsp Almond Milk (I used the Rude Health http://rudehealth.com/product/almond-drink/)
1 x Tbsp Raw cacao powder
1 x Tbsp Chia seeds
1/2 x Tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 x Baking powder
Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees C (fan).
1) Chop the 2 cacao brownie bars into little pieces so they resemble chocolate chips
2) Add all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until everything has combined. Then add the Squirrel Sisters Cacao brownie pieces and mix.
3) On a lined baking tray spoon the mixture into 6 golf ball shaped mounds and pop into the oven to bake for about 20-25 minutes.
4) Half way through (about 10/15 mins in) open the oven and using the back of a spoon gently tap down on each cookie to flatten them and remove and air bubbles, then shut the oven and continue to bake.
5) Once ready place the cookies onto a cooling rack and leave to cool before eating. Once cooled enjoy
mouth-watering to share?