Rebel Kitchen's No Bake Protein Bars
Bit short of time? Don’t worry. These are our NO BAKE protein bars. Make them now. Enjoy all week for a sweet treat.
– 7 large pitted medjool dates, soaked
– 5 tbsp Rebel Kitchen Banana Mylk
– ½ cup peanut butter
– 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla powder
– 2 cups oats
– ¼ cup chia seeds
– 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
– Line a shallow baking dish with parchment paper (or wax paper). We used a 7×11 glass dish.
– Place pitted dates in a bowl. Cover with boiling or very hot water. Allow them to soak for at least 10 minutes.
– Place soaked dates plus 5 tbsp of Mylk in a blender. Blend until combined. The mixture will be very thick.
– Place date mixture, peanut butter, Maple syrup, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until well-combined and heated through.
– In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, and flax. Stir in wet mixture until combined.
– Spoon mixture into baking dish, pressing very firmly so mixture is evenly spread throughout pan. It should be very compact. Place another piece of parchment paper on top and press down firmly. Remove top piece of parchment and freeze bars for at least 2 hours.
– Cut into 12 bars. Store in the freezer.
Take them to work with you for a healthy 4pm snack.
mouth-watering to share?