Chocolate Protein Pancakes
½ cup rolled oats
2 scoops of Muscle Candy Chocolate or Matcha flavoured protein powder
1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder1 banana
½ tsp baking powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
¼ cup milk, or alternative milk
1. Place the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder and baking powder into a blender and blend until the mix resembles flour.
2. Mash the banana in a large bowl and add the beaten eggs and milk and stir until well combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat and lightly spray with cooking spray/ coconut oil.
5. Pour spoonfuls of the batter into the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes until some bubbles appear on the surface. Carefully flip the pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the pancake is golden brown.
6. Transfer the cooked pancakes to a serving plate and cover loosely to keep warm, while you cook the remaining mixture.
7. Serve the protein pancakes with sliced strawberries, a scattering of blueberries or a drizzle of pure maple syrup. Enjoy!
mouth-watering to share?