80Noir Ultra| Banana Chocolate Blondies
No need to feel guilty for indulging in these brilliant Banana Chocolate Blondies.
All the flavour you would expect from a treat but using wholesome and nutritionl ingredients and better yet… they’re flourless!
So get your aprons on, ingredients together and follow this recipe to make these delicious energy-boosting blondies for your friends and family.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, or try a different butter
- 1/3 cup honey, agave nectar or alternative of choice
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- ½ cup 80 Noir Ultra Chocolate beads
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or alternative of choice
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees
- Grease and Line a rectangle or square baking dish
- Mash 2 ripe bananas
- Add the egg and whisk
- Next add the peanut butter, honey and maple syrup whisk
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk
- Fold the chocolate beads into the mixture and pour into the baking dish
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and once done leave to cool.
- Lastly, cut into 12 pieces ready to enjoy
Approximate Nutritional info:
Dietary Fibre- 2.3g
Don't forget to tag us in your creations or send us a DM @80noir_ultra
Happy Baking! :) - 80NU HQ
mouth-watering to share?