11 of the Best Cheese Gifts for 2022
Yippee! The search is over. Save this list for the future and make yourself the winner of gift-giving with these incredible, artisan cheese gifts they won't have seen before.
(1) The Cheese and Chutney Box that contains two British cheeses with homemade chutney, all wrapped up in a beautiful wicker box. Includes Montomery’s Cheddar, Cropwell Bishop Stilton and Forman’s Green Tomato Chutney.
(2) The Classic Cheese Box includes a superb selection of award-winning British cheeses that will make an impressive cheeseboard. Hand-picked by the experts and presented in a beautiful wooden box, this gift includes Tunworth, Ashlynn, Rutland Red, Montgomery Cheddar and Cropwell Bishop Stilton.
(3) Godminster’s After Dinner Cheese and Port gift that makes a perfect gift to follow a splendid dinner with friends. It includes a pair of Organic Cheddars and a bottle of Graham’s 10 Year Tawny Port which makes a luxurious treat for any occasion.
(4) The Welsh Farmhouse Gift contains a selection of five Welsh farmhouse cheeses and perfect accompaniments. These famous Welsh artisan cheeses are selected from some of Wales’ finest cheesemakers including Caws Cenarth in Carmarthenshire, Brooke’s Dairy in Chepstow and Pant Mawr in Clynderwen, all small family-run businesses. A beautiful selection to please any cheese fanatic.
(5) The Cheviot Wine & Cheese Crate brings together a classic combination of wine, cheese and chocolate. This luxury wine hamper includes a bottle of Pinot Grigio by La Tunella which is not your standard Pinot Grigio, two fine wedges from Northumberland Cheese, Caraway Sourdough Crispbreads, two preserves from Cottage Delight, Pickles and an Old English Chutney. For dessert, indulge in a Tyne Bridge bar by North chocolates that has deep caramel notes.
Why not go for something different and try a gift that lands straight on their doorstep? (6) The Cheese Lovers Letterbox Hamper contains two of Britain's best cheeses - Godminster's award winning cheddar from the West Country and Caws Cryf from Wales - as well as biscuits for cheese, salted nuts and red onion chutney. And the best part- you don’t have to worry about them not being home as it will get land straight through the letterbox!
(7) The Colourful Rainbow Cheese Gift Box is a perfect gift to brighten someone’s day. Literally. It contains The Chuckling Cheese best-selling cheese truckles, all made on their family farm. From Orange & Whisky Cheddar to Caramelised Red Onion Cheddar, it’s a delightful gift.
Looking for a gift for the brie-lover in your life? (8) This hand crafted Ceramic Brie Baker and Brie is the way to go. Choose your Brie that’s been made using the milk from a herd of Ayshire cows in Dumfriesshire and let them enjoy the process. (and repeat!)
(9) The Black Charcoal Chedddar is the first and only black cheese that’s creamy, mature and handmade by Michael Lee in Yorkshire. This is truly a unique cheese gift made with charcoal from the Featherstone mines in Yorkshire and mixed with a wonderfully creamy mature wax-coated Cheddar.
(10) Any cheese lover will be thrilled to receive the I Bloody Love Cheese Engraved Cheese Board for a birthday, Christmas or any occasion! The recipient of your gift can slice and serve up all of their cheesy favourites when they're entertaining or just munching on their own with the help of the three tools and the board included in the set. It’s constructed out of sustainable rubber wood.
And lastly, another great cheese gift would be the (11) Cheesemonger’s Gift that celebrates all British cheese. An odyssey of Britishness, Ned Palmer takes us on a trip around the British Isles to discover the histories behind favourite cheeses, along with accompaniments of crackers and chutney. Learn more about each cheese and its journey through Ned’s book that’s included in the gift set.
mouth-watering to share?