SIGN IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
REGISTER FOR A NEW ACCOUNT

Just fill in your details below to purchase delicious things, create a wishlist and, if you choose, to receive exclusive news of special offers and updates.

We care deeply about privacy and transparency. Your data will only be used to provide the Yumbles service as described to you. By registering you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions including our Privacy Policy.

SEARCH

Popular Searches

Food Makers

Community

Organic Leone Conti White Wine - Trebbiano (75cl)

Leone Conti - Trebbiano
  • Sold out

Organic Trebbiano From Faenza in Italy

This organic white wine is made by a small independent winemaker in the town of Faenza in Italy. Leone Conti is famous for his wines in the region and all the wines are made by hand without the use of artificial sprays and chemicals in the vineyard.

DUIT is a 100% Trebbiano which is a native Italian grape to the Romagna region where they are located. The wine is fermented 70% in steel tanks and the remaining 30% in French oak barrels. The oak gives this wine a bit more body so expect a fuller body white wine.

If you are looking to pair this organic white wine with food then antipasti, pecorino cheese and grilled fish will work well.

This is a 75cl bottle and contains 13% alcohol. It is a 2018 vintage wine and should be consumed before December 2021.

This is a certified organic product in compliance with EU regulations.

This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.

Organic certified
Organic certified
Small batch
Small batch
Ethically sourced
Ethically sourced
Sustainably farmed
Sustainably farmed
View All (7)
This product may contain artificial additives deemed necessary for the nature or safety of the produce. You can check the dietary info for more details or read our policy on additives.

Ingredients:

Organic trebbiano grapes, sulphites, yeast products and 13% alcohol

This product may contain artificial additives deemed necessary for the nature or safety of the produce. You can check the dietary info for more details or read our policy on additives.

This product is dispatched by Savage Vines. Delivery options available for products by this seller:

UK Mainland

Standard Delivery
  • Get it on Fri 26 July
  • All Orders £5.95
    Tracked Express Delivery
  • Get it on Thu 25 July
  • All Orders £7.95

    Scottish Highlands/Islands

    Standard Delivery
  • Get it on Fri 26 July
  • All Orders £14.95

    Northern Ireland

    Standard Delivery
  • Get it on Fri 26 July
  • All Orders £25.00

    Non-mainland UK

    Standard Delivery
  • Get it on Fri 26 July
  • All Orders £25.00

    Ireland
    Not currently available for this location.

    Need to order now for a later date? Learn how
    Organic certified
    Organic certified
    Small batch
    Small batch
    Ethically sourced
    Ethically sourced
    Sustainably farmed
    Sustainably farmed
    Direct from the farm
    Direct from the farm
    Recycled packaging
    Recycled packaging
    Family-owned business
    Family-owned business
    This product may contain artificial additives deemed necessary for the nature or safety of the produce. You can check the dietary info for more details or read our policy on additives.

    Still have questions? Contact the Maker

    Reviews

    Delivery was super fast. The product delicious. Will definitely buy from you again.

    Organic White Wine | Pinot Gris (75cl)

    Great quality wine and lovely birthday present!

    Organic & Vegan Red Wine | Pinot Noir (75cl)

    I absolutely love savage wines. Had a lovely assortment delivered

    Six Independent Organic Wines - Mixed Red and White

    Write a review