Hangover Help Tea (3 pack)
Sore head? We’re here to help! 15 biodegradable Tea Huggers tea bags, each pyramid tea bag holds the right amount of high quality whole-leaf tea to make a brew packed with flavour.
The Hangover Help tea is a delicious blend of gutsy black caffeinated tea, sweet, soothing spices and recuperative herbs to help your body recover naturally. It tastes like a chai tea, acts like a hug in a mug and can be drunk straight up or with milk. You’ll soon be treating yourself to a cup even if you didn’t over-indulge the night before!
Three reasons to drink this healthy tea:
- Milk thistle has been used for years to help maintain a healthy liver
- Meadowsweet is thought to act as a natural pain reliever
- Ginger is widely used to settle stomachs
How to make this herbal tea hot or cold:
- Hot: Allow for one teabag per person. Pour freshly boiled water over the teabag and infuse for three minutes. Enjoy with or without milk.
- Cold: Pop one teabag per 500 ml of water in a bottle or jug. Leave overnight in the fridge and enjoy with ice (large sunglasses optional!).
Assam black tea, ginger, cloves, cardamom, milk thistle leaves, meadowsweet.
No posts found
This product is eligible for
free Economy delivery.
|Standard delivery||up to 3 working days|
|Next day courier||next working day delivery for orders by 12 pm|
Not currently available for this location.
Disclaimer: All product information is specified directly by the Maker. Yumbles assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. If you believe any information might be inaccurate please report it to us.