Homemade food, drink and gift hampers, baskets, and boxes.
At The Hamper Bazaar, founded by Sarah Gunn, we are very passionate about anything gift related. Born out of a love of good food, drink, quality gifts and making people smile. We take pride in every gift that we send out, taking as much time and attention with a £10 gift as a £100 gift, as if we were giving to our closest loved ones.
We acknowledge that there are many exceptionally good gift hampers available, and we like to think we offer something a little different. Whether that is the LED lights they you can switch on without unwrapping your hamper or the glass teacup and tea bag tidy. We like to tailor our hampers to the individual recipient’s preferences or allergies and are more than happy to be contacted to discuss switching items or using shredded paper instead of wood wool in our hampers.
We are constantly looking for good quality products that are, as much as possible, made in the UK. We are also passionate about our homemade collection of Chutney, Jam and Marmalade. Included in this collection are the Chutneys that we made to go with some of our favourite Cheeses and our unusual, flavoured Jams. We often expand our range when we discover that a product, we are looking for is not even made, and the recent addition to our collections is the Homemade Candle Collection that you will gradually see filtering into our products!
Cream Tea for Two, Don't Mind If I Do! - Maxi: I purchased a cream tea hamper for my mums mother's day gift. I really struggled to find one that would tick the box for my mum.When it was delivered to my mum, my phone rang and when I answered it, my mum was squealing and crying with joy. What made it even more special was my Mum was in love with the small glass cup and saucers. My mum advised the scones were "absolutely mouth watering and so big and fluffy" and she couldn't wait to tuck in. . To just say 'yes I'd recommend the Hamper Bazaar' isn't giving it enough credit. I can't put Into words how much joy my mum had, and I heard via the phone. I can't explain it.So a massive thank you. You made another lockdown distanced mothers day a special one. 27th March 2021
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.