Luxury meal kits as well as exceptional ingredients sourced from local and international farms.
The Host's Pantry was born out of love for good food and hosting friends and family, and we wanted to create a service that would allow anyone, whether they’re an experienced home cook or not, to feel like they can host a wonderful meal at home.
We’re big believers that if the food doesn’t turn out quite how you expected that actually it doesn’t matter, as long as the setting is warm, glasses are filled and the people around the table are happy the meal can still be a success.
We’ve always found that one of the biggest challenges to hosting isn’t cooking the meal but sourcing the ingredients. The quality and freshness of produce is paramount to us, and to the success of any dish. We have designed The Host’s Pantry so that you don’t have to try and find time to travel to multiple places to source the best ingredients. We are so proud to be working with some incredible suppliers, which in turn allows us to provide you with extraordinary produce that’s delivered straight to your door, without compromising on quality. Know that if we are prepared to travel a 50-mile round trip to get some award-winning beef, then that’s the beef we want to provide for you.
Our luxury meal kits are made up of exceptional produce and well structured instructions, affectionately named 'Hosting Guides'. Our Hosting Guides are designed to help you get the most out of hosting, making sure you're as prepared as you can be ahead of the event and that serving runs as smoothly as possible.
We also supply a mixture of rare breed beef, pork, lamb and poultry and fish directly from day boats from around the UK. We send all of our ingredients out in either biodegradable or recyclable materials, including wool insulated temperature controlled cardboard boxes. Everything is hand picked and wrapped at our HQ in Shropshire.
However you choose to use our service, we hope that you create some wonderful memories over some very delicious food.
Scott & Jess
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.