The Gourmet Yuzu Collection
The Gourmet Yuzu Collection
So you're addicted to yuzu? Join the club! We love it so much we just keeping add more great yuzu products to our range. These magnificent seven will give you an almighty fix of this wonderful flavour. Tart as the sharpest lemon, aromatic as citrus blossom and a complex flavour like all citrus rolled into one. Fill your boots yuzu freaks!
This Collection Includes
- Yuzu Jam 210g - Famously flavourful and aromatic yuzu citrus fruit with perfectly balanced sweetness. Delicious on toast this jam also adds a unique and powerfully moreish flavour to pastries. Shelf Life - 12 Months
- Yuzu Juice 200ml - Packed with a powerful citrus punch this 100% yuzu juice is produced from hand-squeezed, whole fruits grown in the heart of Wakayama. Unlike no other citrus and yet like all citrus rolled into one, Yuzu carries the flavour of lemon, mandarin and grapefruit. Packed with a powerful citrus punch this 100% yuzu juice is produced from hand-squeezed, whole fruits grown in the heart of Wakayama. Only a small amount is enough to flavour ice cream, sorbets and cocktails and it makes an excellent marinade for meat or fish and can be added to salad dressing, mayonnaise and vinaigrette. Shelf Life - 12 Months
- Candied Yuzu Peel 30g - Fresh yuzu peel with its floral aroma and tart flavour of grapefruit and mandarin. A delcious treat on its own or with fine chocolate, especially truffles. Mix into pastries, creams, chocolate, ice cream and sorbet or use as topping on desserts or canapes. Shelf lIfe - 12 months
- Yuzu Mayonnaise 175g - The aromatic and tart flavour of fresh yuzu, with notes of lemon, mandarin and grapefruit, combines exceptionally well with this all-natural mayonnaise. An excellent topping to salmon or crab canapés, yuzu mayo also makes an original, zesty dip and is delicious with avocado toast. Shelf Life - 6 months
- Yuzu Mustard 175g - The unique, tart flavour of fresh yuzu combining lemon, mandarin and grapefruit balances exceptionally well with this mild mustard. Enjoy with cheese, fish or white meats. Add to sauces and dressings for an original burst of citrus that is both surprising and moreish. Shelf Life - 8 months
- Yuzu Ponzu 300ml - Traditional ponzu made with fresh yuzu. Serve with sushi or sashimi, use in salad dressing, marinades and dipping sauce. Shelf life - 6 Months
- Green Yuzu Kosho 50g -Classic Japanese condiment packed with aroma and flavour of fresh yuzu with fresh chilli heat.Kosho can be served on the side of the plate with almost anything and makes an excellent topping to canapés.Add to soy sauce for dipping sushi or sashimi or teaspoon to any bowl of soup you want liven up.
Orders are sent with DHL on an express (1-2 day) service, to arrive by courier and will require a signature.
Last orders for guaranteed Christmas delivery must be received by 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Please note – for Express delivery, DHL give a lead time of 1-2 days but this service is normally delivered next day.
Yuzu Jam - Yuzu fruit (Citrus junos) 64%, sugar
Yuzu Juice - 100% Yuzu fruit (Citrus junos)
Candied Yuzu Peel - yuzu, sugar, glucose syrup, Vitamin C
Yuzu Mayonnaise - Rapeseed oil, pasteurised free range egg yolk (11%), white wine vinegar, salt, sugar, oriental mustard powder, yuzu oil (cold pressed Citrus junos) (0.1%).
Yuzu Mustard - White wine vinegar, water, mustard (23%) (mustard powder, mustard bran), sugar, salt, turmeric, yuzu oil (cold pressed Citrus junos) (0.2%).
Yuzu Ponzu - Yuzu (citrus) juice, honjozo shoyu (soy sauce, including soya bean and wheat), hon mirin, fermented seasoning (rice), kombu seaweed, dried bonito (fish) flakes, amazake, plum.
Green Yuzu Kosho - Fresh chilli pepper, fresh yusu peel, salt,
Not currently available for this location.