#teamtroo is a family business – run by husband and wife team Mike and Helenor Rogers with help from their children Carys & Euan. Passionate about food and health; we are on a mission to inspire others to enjoy a gut-healthy diet, providing some delicious gut-healthy products along the way. Our children are a constant source of inspiration. It was our fussy-eating son Euan who encouraged us to try to make something more out of our homemade granola. This became our first product. But we wanted to be defined by more than just a product range. We started to investigate trends in food science whilst consolidating our own food beliefs. We started to learn about gut health and this really struck a cord. Like many others, our family history contains a number of health scares and issues. With mental health issues, bowel and other cancers; a parasitic disease, obesity and food allergies amongst them; understanding our own gut-health and sharing our learning with others felt particularly important. We want to help people to make the right choices when it comes to the food they eat; by giving them easy to understand information about food and gut health and by creating delicious, products and recipe ideas that they can easily incorporate into their everyday diet. For example our Troo Granola Toasting Kits let people choose the type and quantity of sweetener and oil they use - if they want to use any at all. We also want to be cheerful about this – it’s definitely not about preaching or about taking away the pleasure of eating. It’s the complete opposite of this. We aim to bring a smile to gut healthy eating with lip-smacking products that people love eating. We are so excited to be starting this journey, and hope you enjoy the ride! Try eating with Greek Yoghurt and a little fresh fruit; layered in a glass with fruit and yoghurt as a delicious and beautiful breakfast sundae or simply on it's own with your choice of milk. Make breakfast your most enjoyable meal of the day
SuperSeed TrooGranola won a star in the 2016 Great Taste Awards, Nutty was a winner in 2017. Comments include: "An enjoyable mix with a generous variety of ingredients." "Interesting and varied ingredients and textures. A pleasant mix with flavours that work well together, sweet and savoury." "Evenly toasted, lightly spiced and with good quality nuts and berries. Some good little clusters of nuts which are very enjoyable" "We really like the look of this - whole nuts and seed, good amount of spicing. It has a really appealing toasted nose. Each individual element stands out and is fresh and crisp." "A very more-ish granola. I love this and could eat the entire box in one sitting."
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.
Just enter the promo code above at checkout and your discount will be applied automatically.