Vemacity is a London-based designer of items that are made for gin & cocktail lovers.Hi, we're Harks and Kabir and we are two London-based friends who founded Vemacity back in 2017. We come from the quintessential capital of gin so it's only natural that we are completely in love with gin! Our vision is to create experiences through our product range to enhance your enjoyment of gin at home.
“OUR PURPOSE IS SIMPLE. 'TO SPREAD THE ENJOYMENT OF GIN'.”
1. HANDMADE GLASS - Handmade glass is what we specialise in and we love to design traditional and modern glassware for the modern home drinker. Home drinks can and should feel as special as drinks brought in a bar. Every single Vemacity glass is handmade and designed to bring a special feeling to any drink you enjoy from them
2. PREMIUM BOTANICALS - Botanicals form the backbone of any great gin. We love how experimental today’s gin-makers are with botanicals. Gin-makers the world over expertly blend a wide array of botanicals in order to create magic or even to represent the land upon the gin has been made. We bring this creative and expressive experience into your homes through the botanicals we offer within our gin making kits. Each botanical is UK sourced and organic to deliver on flavour and aroma.
3. SUSTAINABILITY - We work ethically and transparently with our team and partners to ensure we are as kind as we can be to our planet. We design our products to last longer so that you need to acquire less items in the long run. Glass is an infinitely recyclable material. We even use recyclable cardboard for our packaging. We only choose to work with the most responsible UK based botanical suppliers.
“To this day, we are proud to say over 100,000 people have taken our products into their homes and the number grows every day. We raise a glass to all of our gin buddies!”- Kabir, Co-Founder
‘GINNOVATION’ IS AT OUR CORE.Gin is playful and increasingly varied and we love how far the industry has come. Our passion is to create new ways to experience gin and tonic through our products. A great gin experience is anchored within the moment that you create around it. Time, effort, attention to detail and knowledge are equally as important when experiencing gin.
‘WE LOVE TO DELIGHT OUR CUSTOMERS ('GIN BUDDIES') From the moment you get your hands on any of our gin products, it’s our aim to make you smile, and create really memorable experiences for you and those closest to you. That’s what really drives us to design and create great products. We are all about creating signature moments for gin lovers!
OUR NAME: GIN MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS.People often ask us about the origins of our name “Vemacity”. To that we always reply "gin named our brand". Leading up to our launch in 2017, we were completely absorbed in the process of creating beautiful items that enhanced gin however, a company name was alluding us. So, one night while we decided to get the creative juices flowing by playing Scrabble 'under the ginfluence'. We drew letters from the bag and they spelt out 'VEMACITY'. We loved the sound of it and how unique it was. Vemacity represents all of the memorable moments we have sharing great gin with friends at home, so to us it's perfect.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.