Wilding’s is a company that brings you exciting and innovative products that are full of amazing flavour and texture, offering a taste experience like no other. Passionate about real food and transforming the forgotten, our products are 100% natural, gluten free, low carb and high in protein. We are makers of the world’s first Duck Crackling and the UK's Lamb Crackling Snacks. Using only the finest ingredients, our premium snacks are rich in flavour yet much lighter in texture than traditional pork crackling.
The original idea of making Duck Crackling as a snack came to our Chef and Founder Adam Wilding during an event he worked on in London. Adam created a duck rillettes with black cherry canapé dish and served duck crackling as the base. The canapés were so successful Adam thought “why isn’t Duck Crackling a thing?”. Pursuing his idea, Adam quickly learned that Duck skin is notoriously difficult to keep crispy. However after many hours experimenting with his network of skilled scientists, he finally ‘cracked it’ and developed Wilding’s trade secret recipe. Adam went on to develop his second unique snack, Lamb Crackling, around one year later.
Wilding’s brand ethos is to celebrate the whole animal, we use ingredients rarely used to create nutritious and delicious food products. We make the snacks in our small but perfectly formed DCHQ in Wiltshire which has been designed to create zero food waste.
These conveniently sized, on-the-go snacks are perfect for high-fat low-carb eating lifestyles. Packed with flavour, Duck & Lamb Crackling can be sprinkled on soups and regenerative broths or added to salad dishes as a low carb, gluten free alternative to bread croutons. These versatile snacks make great accompaniments to charcuterie boards, perfect for summer alfresco dining. They also pair perfectly with wine, craft beer and craft gin.
Wilding's deliciously different premium Duck Crackling snack has been featured in the Harrods Food Hall, Virgin Atlantic Upper Class and Partridges of London.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.