Introducing retailers, cafes, restaurants and more to the largest curated collection of artisan food producers in the UK.
|Browse by Name (See all)||Browse by Category (See all)|
|Browse by Name (See all) A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||Browse by Category (See all) Alcohol Bakery Beverages Cereals Charcuterie Children Condiments Confectionery Dairy Desserts Free from Gifts Hampers Herbs & Spices Ingredients Kitchenware Kits Meat & Fish Oils & Vinegars Pet Food Preserves Snacks Superfoods & Wholefoods Vegetarian & Vegan|
Innovative flavour combinations that are a dream for any home cook. Just a pinch, splash or dash is enough to transform a dish. High quality natural ingredients and no nasties.
Hand-picked healthy snack boxes and hampers packed delivered to your door.
Carefully curated gift hampers and boxes filled with wholesome, vegan and gluten-free goodies.
Specialised British food gift hampers.
Artisan bespoke supper boxes, just add your favourite bread, salad leaves and good company for an extraordinary supper for four to six people.
Artisan, healthy, and amazing tasting snacks delivered directly to you.
Carefully selected hampers with artisan, natural products and a company-wide natural ethos to match.
Suppliers of lovingly put together, unique gift boxes.
An authentic Spanish lifestyle company delivering quality Spanish products direct to your door.
Great British gourmet food, made to order and carefully sourced from small producers.
Vorrei Italian Hampers create beautifully presented hampers and gift boxes brimming with hand-picked, top quality Italian food and organic wine.
Finest quality, beautifully presented luxury food and wine hampers.
Purveyors of artisan Italian food and wine sourced directly from small scale producers focused on quality, tradition and the environment.
Luxury gift hampers celebrating the exciting British food being created by small, artisan and independent food producers.
Award-winning baked goods handcrafted using family recipes which have been handed down for generations.
Award winning traditionally smoked fish, meats and cheeses, and a fantastic range of gourmet food hampers.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.