Returns & refunds
Yumbles sellers are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase. You have 14 days from the day on which you receive the items to notify the seller if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item.
Important note: this only applies to cancellable goods. As perishable and/ or bespoke items many products on Yumbles aren't cancellable or returnable (please see the guide below).
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
1. Contact the seller to let them know:
- Sign in to your Yumbles account
- Click ‘My Account’ at the top of the page, and select ‘Orders’ within this menu
- Select the order, and on the order details page click on ‘Contact Seller’.
- Send a message to the seller informing them of the issue and let them know if you would like a refund or a replacement item
Important: please don’t destroy or throw away any product before you’ve spoken to the seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement.
2. If already received, package the item up and send it back to the seller within 14 days of completing step 1. We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
3. As the seller’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-returnable:
- Perishable products (like food)
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
That said, Yumbles sellers are committed to making sure you are thrilled with your purchase of any product. Therefore if you aren't satisfied for any reason with a non-cancellable product do still contact the seller using the steps above to let them know. In particular if they haven't yet dispatched the item to you and it's not yet been made to order then they may be able to cancel the order and refund you.
Not received your orderLet the seller know by following the steps above to contact them.