Returns & refunds
Yumbles sellers are committed to ensuring you are completely thrilled with your purchase. You have 14 days from the day on which you receive the items to notify the seller if you aren't happy with your order.
- Perishable and/ or bespoke items aren't returnable unless faulty. Please see the guide below.
- Don’t destroy or throw away any product before you’ve spoken to the seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement.
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
1. Contact the seller to let them know:
- Under your Yumbles account select to view your Orders
- Locate the order in the list and click on ‘Contact Seller’.
- Send a message to the seller informing them of the issue and let them know if you would like a refund or a replacement item
2. If already received, package the item up and send it back to the seller within 14 days of completing step 1. We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
3. As the seller’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-returnable (and are only refundable if faulty):
- Perishable products (like baked goods, cheese and meat)
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
That said, Yumbles sellers are committed to making sure you are thrilled with your purchase of any product. Therefore if you aren't satisfied for any reason with a non-returnable product do still contact the seller using the steps above to let them know. In particular if the item has been damaged, or they haven't sent what you ordered.
Not received your order?You will receive an email confirmation when your order is on it's way to you (or your recipient). You can also check the status of your order here. If your order was dispatched several days ago and you haven't received it nor have you been left a missed delivery card let the seller know by following the steps above to contact them. If the parcel cannot be located they will arrange for a replacement to be sent out asap.