We're on a mission to champion passionate small batch producers like you and see your business flourish. We take care of the e-commerce challenge leaving you to do what you do best - make show stopping food.
Your products will be seen by the growing thousands of highly engaged Yumbles food fans.
From SEO to Google adwords to advertising campaigns to PR to email marketing we will continually promote you and your products.
As a curated marketplace you’d be joining an exclusive group of hand-picked producers.
Getting started is fast (we set you up) and FREE. The tools we’ll then give you to manage your shop are best in class.
We know e-commerce. We’ll provide you advice every step of the way to maximize your success.
The exposure for your brand comes for free. You only pay a Yumbles service fee per order.
Yumbles has been an ever-increasing part of our revenue streams and now is an important contributor to our monthly sales. They go the extra mile in understanding how our business and products fit with their audience, even suggesting different product sets and ways of retailing which have had a measurable impact on our sales. I couldn't recommend Yumbles highly enough and have already begun to spread the word among fellow producers!
Customers order & pay for your products through Yumbles
We send you instant email notifications for new orders
You prepare and send your foods to customers
We send you the payment automatically via BACs (no need to do a thing)
Originality. Like nothing else out there.
All natural produce. Carefully and ethically sourced ingredients.
Great quality photos of the food (not just packaging).
Foods not widely distributed.
Produce that looks and tastes fantastic.
Independently produced. Small batch / handmade.
Fantastic customer service.
Producers keen to grow through direct, online sales.
The potential is great but a lot depends on you. Like many marketplaces your order volumes will depend on what you put in: your products, product descriptions, pricing, shipping charges, product images...all of these factors and more will have a significant effect. We offer advice on every aspect and will work particularly closely with you on set-up to maximise your potential. You also need never receive more orders than you can handle. We have a very simple way for you to set your inventory levels.
Being a Yumbles seller doesn’t just mean having your products listed on our marketplace for thousands of food fans to discover. When your Yumbles shop is launched we like to do it with some fanfare. We will promote you across our social media channels and where we can also in our newsletters and on our homepage. Beyond launch we offer a range of marketing opportunities for our sellers: PR (both product placements and case studies), email newsletters, social media campaigns, online advertising campaigns, blog articles, competitions, promotions...
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.
Just enter the promo code above at checkout and your discount will be applied automatically.
** Promo code can be used only once per customer **