Afternoon Tea Letter Box Hamper with British Grown Tea
Letter Box Hamper is a new way of sending beautifully wrapped luxury British food & drink, with simple, hassle free delivery.
This hamper makes the perfect Afternoon Tea for those who enjoy a little tea break half way through the day. With two different types of Tregothnan Estate Tea (the only tea to be grown right here in the British Isles) and luxurious Scottish shortbread, it makes a truly special afternoon treat.
Choose to send your hamper directly to the recipient as a surprise, or have the hamper gift wrapped so you can give it in person. We carefully wrap all our postal hampers by hand, using beautiful, traditional packaging, parcel paper, twine and ink stamps.
The hamper includes:
- A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.Tregothnan Estate Afternoon tea, hand picked on the Tregothnan estate in Cornwall and blended with Darjeeling leaves, known as the champagne of teas.
- Tregothnan Estate Classic tea, blended with finest Assam, to make a British grown tea with a bold and full bodied flavour. From the Tregothnan Estate in Cornwall.
- Boddingtons Berries beautifully fresh raspberry jam, made with British grown raspberries to a traditional recipe where only sugar is added. 50ml glass jar.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original shortbread, handmade in Edinburgh using a traditional Scottish recipe, with a delicious buttery flavour and a light crisp texture.
- Edinburgh's Coco Chocolatier Organic Dark chocolate, made with delicious Earl Grey tea and Bergamot oil.
- Delivery available anywhere in the U.K. and most International destinations.