These glorious sweet treats taste as beautiful as they look. EDEN Treats delivers the impossible; beautiful sweets using the finest ingredients, that just happen to be plant based too.
EDEN founders, Jon and Rosie Winter love creating culinary magic taking inspiration from their adventures. Their worldwide travels have led them to “the greatest donut we ever tasted” deep in Australia, not to mention the “best brownies” from NYC and “the most outstanding cookies” from their trip to Vietnam.
The Winters vowed to bring home the joy and tastes of their travels adding in their own sense of creativity, flare and accommodating their love of plant based cuisine. “We’ve spent years recreating our tasting experiences and have made them accessible to a whole new market by removing dairy, eggs and in some cases, refined sugar too”. Thankfully now the perfect sweet treat is readily available, and with next day shipping enjoying them is not such a long haul.
Also included in the EDEN Treats product line is their EDEN Treats Hamper, containing a delicious collection of artisan treats procured from the UK’s (and beyond) finest boutique sellers. “We work with the best artisan food producers to showcase the finest products to bring joy and a little something different in every hamper. We have an ever-evolving product list to ensure we continue to bring variety (and smiles) to our customers faces”. EDEN Hampers have been sent to the top FTSE500 companies, UK celebrities and were featured in GLAMOUR Magazine's Top 50 Luxury Hampers.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.