Ultimate BBQ Kit
World of Zing has brought together the most delicious BBQ Sauces and Rubs to guarentee a sizzling summer of spicy and smoky flavours!
As seen on BBC News and Channel 4's Sunday Brunch, World of Zing's flavour expert Pritesh Mody has curated the ultimate BBQ collection for those who want to add some flavour to their fire!
This range of Marinades, Rubs and Condiments includes:
- Prairie Fire Spicy BBQ Sauce: produced by one of London’s leading BBQ streetfoodies – Kansas City born Michael Gratz – this is a sauce with a spicy kick and a sweet tickle! Ideal as a dip or a finishing sauce
- Slow Richie’s Peckham Pils BBQ Sauce: With a regular residency at Brick Brewery providing Peckham locals with some of South London’s finest BBQ, it’s no surprise that the Slow Richie’s boys have collaborated with the brewery to create a delicious BBQ sauce with a gentle hint of beer. Ideal as a dip or a finishing sauce
- Dalston Chillies Chipotle Ketchup: Occasional Drum & Base DJ and now full time saucier, it’s no surprise that Ben Kei’s Dalston Chillies Chipotle Ketchup pack as much of a punch as his beloved music! Ideal as a dip
- That Hungry Chef Chilli Relish: formerly a chef some of London’s leading Indian restaurants, it’s no surprise that Pratap Chahal’s Chilli Relish is wonderfully rich and flavoursome!
- Oak Smoaked Sea Salt: Made with British Sea Salt smoked over oak for a rich and robust smoky aroma.
- 3 x World of Zing BBQ Spice Rubs: As London’s leading spice supplier, World of Zing has created a truly delicious range of rubs (Jerk, Texas Hot BBQ and Sweet & Smoky BBQ) that are guaranteed to give a taste of summer to any BBQ dish. Perfect as marinades and quick rubs, just rub generously over your meat of choice and experience some truly delicious flavours!
Add a bottle of our renowned Aged & Bottled Cocktails for the perfect summer party! As featured in The Telegraph, Daily Mail, Time Out and many more, World of Zing's Bottled Cocktails provide a truly exciting drinks experience in the comfort of your own home. Just add ice for good times!
Sriracha Sea Salt Prairie Fire: tomato puree, water, vinegar, unrefined sugar, dried chillies, onion, salt, garlic granules. Chipotle Ketchup: Tomato paste, vinegar, sugars, salts, celery, mustard. Peckham Pils BBQ: Tomatoes, Bramley Apples, Brick Brewery Peckham Pils, Cayenne Peppers, Muscovado Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Spices, Fresh Thyme, Salt. Mexican Smokey Chipotle Relish: Chipotle Mash, Jalapeno Peppers, Onion, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Salt, Acetic Acid, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Cloves. Texas Hot BBQ Rub: Garlic powder, Salt, Muscovado sugar, Cane Sugar, Sweet Paprika, Kashmiri Chilli, Mustard Powder, Oregano, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, Black Pepper, Ginger Allspice, Ancho, Guajillo & Pasilla Chilli. Jerk Spice Blend: Allspice, Thyme, Paprika, Black Pepper, Brown Sugar, Habanero Chilli Powder, Nutmeg, Ginger, Garlic, Onion. Sweet & Smoky BBQ Rub: Sugar, Sweet Paprika, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Smoked Salt, Onion Powder, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Kashmiri Chilli, Mustard Powder, Ginger, Allspice, Cayenne Pepper.
No posts found
|Economy delivery||3 to 5 working days|
|Next Day delivery||Next Day delivery (If ordered by 12pm)|
|Saturday delivery||Next available Saturday|
Not currently available for this location.
Disclaimer: All product information is specified directly by the Maker. Yumbles assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. If you believe any information might be inaccurate please report it to us.