Introducing BucknBird, the UK's premier salami crisp brand, and your ticket to a guilt-free, flavour-packed snacking experience. As the first of its kind, our brand is a testament to innovation, offering gluten-free and Keto-friendly crisps that don't compromise on taste.
Imagine the robust, meaty goodness of salami, married with the irresistible crunch of crisps. That's what we've captured in every packet of our salami crisps - a snack that's as satisfying as it is unique.
Meet Hamish and Andrew, the brains behind BucknBird. Their friendship, forged in the workplace, was cemented by shared passions - a love for rugby, Polish wives, and the simple pleasure of a cold beer. Their journeys to Poland opened their eyes to a world of exceptional meat products and beers, sparking a culinary curiosity that would eventually lead to the creation of BucknBird.
The birthplace of BucknBird? A pub, of course. Hamish, committed to his ketogenic diet, found himself unable to share Andrew's pub crisps.
This sparked a question, 'What if we created a meat crisp?'
After a year of perfecting a recipe that would delight both meat and crisp lovers alike, BucknBird salami crisps came to life. As for the name, it's a nod to their rugby loyalties. Hamish, a die-hard South African, supports the Springboks or 'bucks', while Andrew, the Kiwi 'bird', cheers for the All Blacks.
So, are you ready to revolutionise your snack game with our award-winning, Keto-friendly salami crisps? It's time to try BucknBird.
"These crisps are a total game changer! Very tasty, easy on the carbs and you don't feel guilty when you're tucking into them I highly recommend Buck'n'Bird" - Don Thomson
"I am amazed with the rich flavour and crunchy texture of these salami crisps. They're so different to all other crisp snacks. Strongly recommend!" - Eta Joll
"Oh my goodness! I just had to message to say how amazing these are!! Thank you, THANK YOU! I need a lifetime supply now." - Sarah Jane
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.