Unique spirits created by triple-distilling the flesh of sweet potatoes, a UK first!
Founder Garry had been involved with a family sweet potato farm in North Carolina for years bringing the best sweet potatoes to the UK and making sweet potato crisps, the opportunity and idea to make spirits happened by a chance conversation - "Is it possible to make vodka from sweet potatoes?"
The Sweet Potato Spirit Company's spirits are crafted using only the best raw, natural ingredients; hand picked sweet potatoes, fruit and other botanicals and spices. Each bespoke blend is triple-distilled in a small copper pot alembic stills to ensure a smooth taste with none of the burn often associated with a tipple.
Their range of premium spirits and liqueurs includes Moonshine, Spiced Rum, Vodka & Gin.
Winners of the best new artisan beverage at the 2016 IFE World Food Innovation Awards. A year later in 2017, they were awarded not just 1 gold at the World Spirit Awards but 3 gold medals, one for each of their flavoured moonshines (Pink Marshmallow, Toffee Apple, Chocolate & Chilli). In 2020 they won five Great Taste Awards including a two star award for their London Dry Gin.
Most Recently they have won Silver Medals at the World Spirits Awards 2021 for Espresso Rum Liqueur and Honey Moonshine along with a Gold Medal and Two star 2021 Great Taste Award for Indian Spiced Gin.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.