Essential oil infused gourmet seasonings from the Scottish Highlands.
Aromachefery by Zing Organics was founded by eco perfumer and chandler Kirsty Morrison. With a grandfather as a third generation market gardener, herbs and plants have always been pivotal to Kirsty's life. Having developed sensitivities in pregnancy some 15 years ago she started then what would become a complex but enjoyable journey of creating her own natural products.
Her gourmet range was born out of finding herself short one day of lemons, and being in a remote Scottish Highlands peninsula, Kirsty tried her hand at cooking with the essential oils she knew so well. Many years on Kirsty launched her own delightful range of seasonings and nectars carefully concentrated to just the precise degree and which are packed with aroma and flavour. The result is a range of super tasty sea salts, gourmet oils, cocktail and pudding sugars and chef sprays all infused with Food Grade Organic essential oils for fragrancing all manner of sweet and savoury dishes, and cocktails!
A fantastic way to add a new dimension to your cooking or why not buy a unique gift for an adventurous home cook? Each product comes complete with a miniature conifer cone found on our forest floor; speaking of the authenticity of our Highland roots.
Sustainability seasonality and sourcing locally are at the heart of their rationale.In each gift hamper you will receive candles. Our candles were loved by Stella Mag in the Sunday Telegraph. They described their favourite candle as 'ambrosial'.
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year or have less than 5 days left on your free-trial, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.
Just enter the promo code above at checkout and your discount will be applied automatically.