Like most of the nation during lockdown, we ate lots of sweets while trying to figure out what to do next. That’s when it hit us. Personalised retro sweets - the perfect keepsake gift!
As an award-winning artisan food producer, we already had everything in place to set up a second food business – a 5-star food rating, SALSA accreditation, the premises, the distribution and a great team. In the few months that Candy Mouth has been trading, we've seen an incredible amount of orders coming in - and we've had lots of amazing feedback! The best part has always been seeing customers returning to buy from us again and again.
We’re a small family business and we love what we do. We're a member of Trustpilot and we're proud to say that both our companies have a customer feedback rating of 'Excellent'.
We hope you like our range of products - if there's anything we can help with, please get in touch!
"Amazing quality and service. Delivered within a couple of days, solidly packed to avoid any damage in transit and crammed with sweets. Couldn't be better!!"
"Great purchase for Christmas, my son loved giving it to his dad"
"Looks great, the print on the jar looks good and absolutely packed with sweets"
"Great gift, would certainly buy again"
"My grandson will love his new jar. Excellent service"
"Loved it! The jar was thick and sturdy and full to the brim with sweets! Very pleased!"
"Wow!!! It's amazing I love it so much. I bought it as a present for my dad as he loves sweets. The printing is amazing. Is a must-have gift for any sweet lover!!!"
"The jar was full of retro sweets and brought back memories for the recipient. A fun and different gift idea. The jar arrived ahead of the expected delivery date"
"I got this for an 8-year-old and very nearly kept it for myself. Sweets are delicious and jar print is great."
The Food Explorers Club (FEC) is a membership club operated by Yumbles Media Ltd and gives all members great benefits when shopping on Yumbles.com.
- Member benefits: we are continuously looking to improve benefits to FEC members and as a result, the benefits offered might change from time to time. We will always make an up-to-date list of benefits available to everyone through Yumbles.com. At the time of writing benefits include free delivery on 100s of products and exclusive discounts.
- Billing: due to the really low monthly membership price and the nature of the benefits, FEC subscription is billed and paid yearly. This enables us to plan ahead and ensure that we can offer the best range of benefits available to all members. The membership fee will be automatically charged to your card every 12 months.
a. Within the first 25 days: you can cancel your FEC membership during the first month without paying anything, assuming you have not already taken advantage of any FEC benefits like free or discounted shipping, FEC discounts etc. If you have saved as a result of your FEC membership, then the savings will have to be paid back to Yumbles by charging your card on file. No membership fees will be paid.
b. After the first 25 days: If you have already paid for the first year, you can still cancel your membership but a membership fee will be due for every full of partial month that have passed and any savings you made will have to be paid back. A cancellation fee of £5 will also have to be paid that goes towards covering the manual effort needed to process refunds. If you wish to simply not renew your membership for the next year, no cancellation fee will be due.
- Renewal: If you don't cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew for the next year and your card will be charged. Please make sure to cancel your membership from your Yumbles account or notify us if you wish to cancel as reminders will not be sent out.
- Membership price changes and other changes: from time to time we might review the membership pricing. We will always notify you of any changes in pricing and you will always have the option of cancelling. We will also notify you about any other major changes to the plan that might be made from time to time. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any memberships at our discretion.
Subscribe and Save is a great way to receive your favourite products on a regular basis, without the hassle of re-ordering, and get a 10% discount over the regular price*.
Creating a subscription is dead-easy and you can cancel your subscription or decide to skip a month online any time of the day. Subscriptions can be cancelled as long as at least 2 weeks pass from the dispatch date of your first order - this is to give you the chance to taste the products before deciding and to ensure that the discount is only enjoyed by those that are genuinely intending on receiving a product on a regular basis.
We're sure you'll agree that this is a good way of not having to require a minimum number of orders, which would be less flexible - we understand that at times, you might decide that a product is not for you once you've tried it. If you decide that you no longer want to receive a product on a regular basis, please make sure to cancel before the next renewal day; once your card is charged the product will be on its way to you and any cancellation will come into effect from the next cycle.
* Occasionally, food makers might have to make small changes to their product prices for various reasons. You will always be charged the current price of the product, whether it's a bit lower or higher than the price on the day you first subscribed.