4-Ingredient Healthy Mocha Desserts
Are there two words that go together better than ‘healthy’ and ‘dessert’? If there are, I’d like to know! Healthy desserts are one of those things that once you discover them, it’s hard to ever go back – especially once you learn that you don’t have to sacrifice any of the taste or any of the indulgence.
These healthy mocha desserts contain no refined sugars, rich fats or anything like that. They are made with silken tofu, which gives them a delicious smooth and creamy texture. It also makes them a great source of plant-based protein! Their sweetness only comes from the dates, a great source of magnesium and various vitamins themselves.
If all of that wasn’t good enough already, this dessert is a cinch to make – all it requires is a decent food processor to do all of the work for you!
- 400g silken tofu, drained
- 100g dates, soaked in hot water
- 3tbsp cocoa powder
- 2tbsp liquid coffee (fresh or instant)
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Spoon into small pots and place in the fridge.
- Allow to set for around fifteen minutes then serve straight from the fridge!
What healthy treats are you cooking up in your kitchen this week?
mouth-watering to share?