The Ultimate Sushi Kit
Ultimate DIY Sushi Starter Kit
For those sushi aficionados who want the ultimate homemade sushi-making experience. Premium quality products including crisp nori, aged soy sauce, yuzu ponzu and our own fresh wasabi. This kit is discounted over £11 compared to buying the products separately so if you are looking for top quality at a great price we got you covered!
This kit includes
- Akafuji Koshihikari Rice - Uonuma 2kg Grown in Uonuma, in Niigata prefecture, this superior quality rice has a distinctive fluffy, chewy texture when cooked. The flavour is savoury and powerfully fragrant. These qualities mean it is well suited for use as sushi rice and onigiri rice balls. Also used as a side dish and in chazuke soup and donburi rice bowls. Shelf Life 12 Months
- Sanpuku nori (non roasted) - 10 sheets Sanpuku nori is widely recognised amongst the finest in Japan. Harvested from only the young tender shoots of seaweed from the Ariake sea and carefully dried & packed for flavour, texture and freshness. Shelf Life - 12months
- Sushizu 700ml - Sushizu is traditionally crafted from 100% natural ingredients for a sophisticated sushi rice vinegar. Shelf life - 12 months
- Togarashi Shichimi 7 spice - 7 Japanese spices in a traditional blend first created in 1625. Delivers a warm heat that builds slowly rather than burning with an original spicy kick. Excellent sprinkled into soups, noodles dishes, fish & meat tartare or carpaccio. Shelf life - 12 months
- Yuzu Ponzu 300ml - Traditional ponzu made with fresh yuzu. Serve with sushi or sashimi, use in salad dressing, marinades and dipping sauce.
- White Sesame Seeds 50g - Rich and nutty flavour with the strongest aroma and flavour of all the seeds. Shelf Life - 12 months
- Black Sesame Seeds 50 g - Rich and nutty flavour with the strongest aroma and flavour of all the seeds Shelf Life - 12 Months
- 2 Year Aged Soy sauce 300ml - Traditionally made, using only 4 natural ingredients, this is soy sauce of perfect balance, delicately combining acidity, sweetness, saltiness and rich umami. Aged for 2 years in 100 year old cedar barrels to add depth and character of the highest quality. Shelf Life 12 Months
- Fresh Wasabi 50 g - Our fresh wasabi is grown in natural, mineral-rich water on our Dorset and Hampshire farms. The prized rhizomes take at least 18 months to reach harvest. Fine grating breaks down the wasabi at a cellular level instigating an enzyme reaction that delivers an aromatic, fresh flavoured pungency with a natural sweetness.
- Wasabi preparation guide
- Wasabi Grater - Stainless steel wasabi grater from Japan, specifically designed to help you create finely textured wasabi (10cm x 18cm)
- Bamboo Grater Brush - These bamboo brushes are the perfect tool for removing the wasabi from the grater.
Akafuji Koshihikari - Rice
Sanpuku Nori - 100% nori (Porphira yezoensis)
Sushizu / Sushi vinegar - Rice vinegar, amazake, hon mirin, sweeteners (with sugar and high-fructose corn syrup), kombu seaweed.
Togarashi Shichimi - Red peppers, yuzu peel, black sesame, seaweed aonori (enteromorpha), Sansho (zanthxylum piperitum ), hemp seeds, poppy seeds
Yuzu Ponzu - Yuzu (citrus) juice, honjozo shoyu (soy sauce, including soya bean and wheat), hon mirin, fermented seasoning (rice), kombu seaweed, dried bonito (fish) flakes, amazake, plum.
White Sesame Seeds - organic white sesame seeds
Black Sesame seeds - organic black sesame seeds
2 Year Aged soy Sauce - water, soybeans, wheat, salt,
Not currently available for this location.